Financing New Investments under Asymmetric Information: a General Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Robin Boadway & Michael Keen, 2004. "Financing New Investments under Asymmetric Information: A General Approach," Working Papers 1017, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Clemens Fuest & Bernd Huber & Philipp Tillessen, 2003. "Tax Policy and Entrepreneurship in the Presence of Asymmetric Information in Capital Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 872, CESifo Group Munich.
- Guesnerie, Roger & Seade, Jesus, 1982. "Nonlinear pricing in a finite economy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, pages 157-179.
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 1986. "The Allocation of Credit and Financial Collapse," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 101(3), pages 455-470.
- Robin Boadway & Nicolas Marceau & Maurice Marchand & Marianne Vigneault, 1998.
"Entrepreneurship, Asymmetric Information, and Unemployment,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 5(3), pages 307-327, July.
- Robin Boadway & Nicolas Marceau & Maurice Marchand & Marianne Vigneault, 1998. "Entrepreneurship, Asymmetric Information and Unemployment," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 57, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- Hellmann, Thomas & Stiglitz, Joseph, 2000. "Credit and equity rationing in markets with adverse selection," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 281-304, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Soren Bo Nielsen, 2006.
"Self-Selection and Advice in Venture Capital Finance,"
University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2006
2006-06, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Christian Keuschnigg & SÃ¸ren Bo Nielsen, 2007. "Self-Selection and Advice in Venture Capital Finance," CESifo Working Paper Series 1909, CESifo Group Munich.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Bo Nielsen, Søren, 2008. "Self-Selection and Advise in Venture Capital Finance," Working Papers 07-2007, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Claudio A. Piga & Gianfranco Atzeni, 2007.
"R&D Investment, Credit Rationing And Sample Selection,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(2), pages 149-178, April.
- Gianfranco Atzeni & Claudio Piga, 2005. "R&D investment, Credit Rationing and Sample Selection," Discussion Paper Series 2005_6, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jun 2005.
- Jörn Hendrich Block & Thorsten Staak & Philipp Tilleßen, 2007. "Ist das staatliche Eingreifen ins Gründungsgeschehen theoretisch legitimiert?," FEMM Working Papers 07007, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Fuest, Clemens & Tillessen, Philipp, 2005. "Why do governments use closed ended subsidies to support entrepreneurial investment?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 24-30, October.
More about this item
KeywordsCredit Markets; Asymmetric Information;
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2004-04-25 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2004-04-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2004-04-25 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-COM-2004-04-25 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENT-2004-04-25 (Entrepreneurship)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lvl:lacicr:0407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuel Paradis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cirpeca.html .