Financing New Investments under Asymmetric Information: a General Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Robin Boadway & Michael Keen, 2004. "Financing New Investments under Asymmetric Information: A General Approach," Working Papers 1017, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Clemens Fuest & Bernd Huber & Philipp Tillessen, 2003. "Tax Policy and Entrepreneurship in the Presence of Asymmetric Information in Capital Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 872, CESifo Group Munich.
- Guesnerie, Roger & Seade, Jesus, 1982. "Nonlinear pricing in a finite economy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 157-179, March.
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 1986. "The Allocation of Credit and Financial Collapse," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 101(3), pages 455-470.
- Robin Boadway & Nicolas Marceau & Maurice Marchand & Marianne Vigneault, 1998.
"Entrepreneurship, Asymmetric Information, and Unemployment,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 5(3), pages 307-327, July.
- Robin Boadway & Nicolas Marceau & Maurice Marchand & Marianne Vigneault, 1998. "Entrepreneurship, Asymmetric Information and Unemployment," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 57, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- Hellmann, Thomas & Stiglitz, Joseph, 2000. "Credit and equity rationing in markets with adverse selection," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 281-304, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Soren Bo Nielsen, 2006.
"Self-Selection and Advice in Venture Capital Finance,"
University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2006
2006-06, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Christian Keuschnigg & SÃ¸ren Bo Nielsen, 2007. "Self-Selection and Advice in Venture Capital Finance," CESifo Working Paper Series 1909, CESifo Group Munich.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Bo Nielsen, Søren, 2008. "Self-Selection and Advise in Venture Capital Finance," Working Papers 07-2007, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Claudio A. Piga & Gianfranco Atzeni, 2007.
"R&D Investment, Credit Rationing And Sample Selection,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(2), pages 149-178, April.
- Gianfranco Atzeni & Claudio Piga, 2005. "R&D investment, Credit Rationing and Sample Selection," Discussion Paper Series 2005_6, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jun 2005.
- Jörn Hendrich Block & Thorsten Staak & Philipp Tilleßen, 2007. "Ist das staatliche Eingreifen ins Gründungsgeschehen theoretisch legitimiert?," FEMM Working Papers 07007, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Fuest, Clemens & Tillessen, Philipp, 2005. "Why do governments use closed ended subsidies to support entrepreneurial investment?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 24-30, October.
More about this item
KeywordsCredit Markets; Asymmetric Information;
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2004-04-25 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2004-04-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2004-04-25 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-COM-2004-04-25 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENT-2004-04-25 (Entrepreneurship)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lvl:lacicr:0407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuel Paradis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cirpeca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.