Comparing the Education Gradient in Chronic Disease Incidence among the Elderly in Six OECD Countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Aurélie Côté-Sergent & Raquel Fonseca Benito & Erin C. Strumpf, 2018. "Comparing the Education Gradient in Chronic Disease Incidence Among the Elderly in Six OECD Countries," CIRANO Working Papers 2018s-11, CIRANO.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tatiana Andreyeva & Pierre-Carl Michaud & Arthur Van Soest, 2005. "Obesity and Health in Europeans Ages 50 and Above," Working Papers WR-331, RAND Corporation.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mommaerts, Corina & Raza, Syed Hassan & Zheng, Yu, 2019. "The Economic Consequences of Hospitalizations for Older Workers across Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 13753, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordsdisease incidence; older ages; education;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2018-07-30 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-EUR-2018-07-30 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HEA-2018-07-30 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lvl:criacr:1801. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuel Paradis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cediaca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.