Credit Constraints, Idiosyncratic Risks, and the Wealth Distribution in a Heterogeneous Agent Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joachim Wagner, 2006.
"International Firm Activities and Innovation: Evidence from Knowledge Production Functions for German Firms,"
Working Paper Series in Economics
25, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2006. "International Firm Activities and Innovation: Evidence from Knowledge Production Functions for German Firms," HWWA Discussion Papers 344, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Joachim Wagner, 2006. "International Firm Activities and Innovation: Evidence from Knowledge Production Functions for German Firms," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-15, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
More about this item
KeywordsDSGE model; wealth distribution; occupational choice; credit constraints;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- D9 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2007-04-09 (Business Economics)
- NEP-DGE-2007-04-09 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-ENT-2007-04-09 (Entrepreneurship)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lue:wpaper:46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Wagner). General contact details of provider: https://leuphana.de/institute/ivwl.html .