Report NEP-BEC-2007-04-09This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-BEC
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sonja Fagernäs, 2006. "How do family ties, boards and regulation affect pay at the top? Evidence for Indian CEOs," Working Papers wp335, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Kozo Kiyota & Miho Takizawa, 2007. "The Shadow of Death: Pre-exit Performance of Firms in Japan," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-204, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Mäkinen, Mikko, 2007. "CEO Compensation, Firm Size and Firm Performance: Evidence from Finnish Panel Data," Discussion Papers 1084, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Alex Bryson, "undated". "Job Satisfaction and Employer Behaviour," PSI Research Discussion Series 22, Policy Studies Institute, UK.
- Jordi Brandts & Carles Solà, 2006. "Personal Relations and their Effect on Behavior in an Organizational Setting: An Experimental Study," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 692.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Thiele, Veikko, 2007. "The Demand for Tailored Goods and the Theory of the Firm," MPRA Paper 2471, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonathan B. Berk & Richard Stanton & Josef Zechner, 2007. "Human Capital, Bankruptcy and Capital Structure," NBER Working Papers 13014, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:004731 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:nijrep:2006-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christopher F. Baum & Dorothea Schaefer & Oleksandr Talavera, 2007. "The Effects of Short-Term Liabilities on Profitability: The Case of Germany," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 61, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Michael Hübler, 2007. "A Simple Model of Outsourcing with Cournot Competition," Kiel Working Papers 1320, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Anton Miglo, 2006. "Optimal compensation contracts under asymmetric information concerning expected earnings," Working Papers 0613, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Nikolaj Malchow-Møller & James R. Markusen & Bertel Schjerning, 2007. "Foreign Firms, Domestic Wages," NBER Working Papers 13001, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Calcagno, Riccardo & Heider, Florian, 2007. "Market based compensation, price informativeness and short-term trading," Working Paper Series 0735, European Central Bank.
- Kuan Xu & Zhengxi Lin, 2007. "Participation in Employer-sponsored Training in Canada: Role of Firm Characteristics and Worker Attributes," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive paperb1_7_ic_workingpaper, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Hyunbae Chun & Jung-Wook Kim & Randall Morck & Bernard Yeung, 2007. "Creative Destruction and Firm-Specific Performance Heterogeneity," NBER Working Papers 13011, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lauren Xiaoyuan Lu & Jan A. Van Mieghem & R. Canan Savaskan, 2006. "Incentives for Quality through Endogenous Routing," Discussion Papers 1436, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Thiele, Veikko, 2007. "Task-Specific Abilities in Multi-Task Agency Relations," MPRA Paper 2470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Susan Helper & Morris M. Kleiner, 2007. "International Differences in Lean Production, Productivity and Employee Attitudes," NBER Working Papers 13015, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:2558 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Katsuya Takii, 2007. "The Persistence of Differences in Productivity, Wages, Skill Mixes and Profits Between Firms," OSIPP Discussion Paper 07E002, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Chrsitiane Clemens & Maik Heinemann, 2007. "Credit Constraints, Idiosyncratic Risks, and the Wealth Distribution in a Heterogeneous Agent Model," Working Paper Series in Economics 46, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Brendan Burchell & Alan Hughes, 2006. "The stigma of failure: An international comparison of failure tolerance and second chancing," Working Papers wp334, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Bouckenooghe, D. & Devos, G., 2007. "The role of process, context and individual characteristics in explaining readiness to change: a multilevel analysis," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2007-12, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Testuya Shinkai & Makoto Okamura, 2006. "The Effects of the Asymmetry of Information Intrafirms on Oligopolistic Market Outcomes," Discussion Paper Series 29, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Apr 2006.
- Benno Torgler & Sascha L. Schmidt & Bruno S. Frey, 2007. "The Power of Positional Concerns: A Panel Analysis," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 212, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Sean Holly & Emiliano Santoro, 2007. "Financial Fragility, Heterogeneous Firms and the Cross Section of the Business Cycle," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 96, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Marco Caliendo & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2007. "Is Entrepreneurial Success Predictable?: An Ex-ante Analysis of the Character-Based Approach," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 684, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Thiele, Veikko, 2007. "Subjective Performance Evaluation and Collusion," MPRA Paper 2472, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thiele, Veikko, 2007. "Performance Measurement in Multi-Task Agencies," MPRA Paper 2469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jordi Brandts & David J. Cooper & Enrique Fatas, 2006. "Leadership and Overcoming Coordination Failure with Asymmetric Costs," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 691.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Alex Bryson, "undated". "The Size of the Union Membership Wage Premium in Britain’s Private Sector," PSI Research Discussion Series 9, Policy Studies Institute, UK.