The Sky in Blues: On the Recent Development of Indonesian Airlines Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Austan Goolsbee & Chad Syverson, 2008.
"How Do Incumbents Respond to the Threat of Entry? Evidence from the Major Airlines,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 123(4), pages 1611-1633.
- Austan Goolsbee & Chad Syverson, 2004. "How Do Incumbents Respond to the Threat of Entry? Evidence from the Major Airlines," Working Papers 04-04, NET Institute, revised Dec 2004.
- Austan Goolsbee & Chad Syverson, 2005. "How do Incumbents Respond to the Threat of Entry? Evidence from the Major Airlines," NBER Working Papers 11072, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berry, Steven T, 1992. "Estimation of a Model of Entry in the Airline Industry," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(4), pages 889-917, July.
- Vlaar, Paul & De Vries, Paul & Willenborg, Mattijs, 2005. "Why Incumbents Struggle to Extract Value from New Strategic Options:: Case of the European Airline Industry," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 154-169, April.
- Squalli, Jay, 2014. "Airline passenger traffic openness and the performance of Emirates Airline," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 138-145.
- Pels, Eric, 2008. "Airline network competition: Full-service airlines, low-cost airlines and long-haul markets," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 68-74.
More about this item
Keywordsairlines industry — imperfect competition — Indonesia — liberalization — consumer welfare;
- L93 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Air Transportation
- L98 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Government Policy
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lpe:wpaper:201941. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arianto Patunru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feuinid.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.