Report NEP-IND-2020-01-13This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dieter Pennerstorfer & Biliana Yontcheva, 2019. "How to Draw the Line: A Note on Local Market Definition," Economics working papers 2019-17, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Steven Bond-Smith, 2019. "The unintended consequences of increasing returns to scale in geographical economics," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1904, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Siciliani, Paolo & Giovannetti, Emanuele, 2019. "Platform competition and incumbency advantage under heterogeneous switching cost — exploring the impact of data portability," Bank of England working papers 839, Bank of England.
- Micael Castanheira De Moura & Georges Siotis & Carmine Ornaghi, 2019. "The Unexpected Consequences of Generic Entry," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/298643, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Michelangelo Rossi, 2019. "How Does Competition Affect Reputation Concerns? Theory and Evidence from Airbnb," CESifo Working Paper Series 7972, CESifo.
- Jens Suedekum & Nicole Woessner, 2019. "Robots & the Rise of European Superstar Firms," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 118, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Chaikal Nuryakin & Regi Kusumaatmadja & Natanael Waraney Gerald Massie & Alvin Ulido Lumbanraja & Sean Hambali & Devina Anindita, 2019. "The Sky in Blues: On the Recent Development of Indonesian Airlines Industry," LPEM FEBUI Working Papers 201941, LPEM, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, revised 2019.