Der Bruch der Theorie in der Praxis durch Not
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- George A. Akerlof, 1982. "Labor Contracts as Partial Gift Exchange," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 97(4), pages 543-569.
- Gregory Clark & Robert C. Feenstra, 2003. "Technology in the Great Divergence," NBER Chapters,in: Globalization in Historical Perspective, pages 277-322 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordscollective wage setting; efficiency wages; union formation; local culture; organizational failures; fertility; realism;
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- B1 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lmu:muenec:568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamilla Benkelberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .