The Economics of Replication
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mueller-Langer, Frank & Fecher, Benedikt & Harhoff, Dietmar & Wagner, Gert G., 2017. "The Economics of Replication," IZA Discussion Papers 10533, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frank Mueller-Langer & Benedikt Fecher & Dietmar Harhoff & Gert G. Wagner, 2017. "The Economics of Replication," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1640, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aea:aecrev:v:107:y:2017:i:5:p:52-55 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Card & Stefano DellaVigna, 2013. "Nine Facts about Top Journals in Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 51(1), pages 144-161, March.
- Furman, Jeffrey L. & Jensen, Kyle & Murray, Fiona, 2012. "Governing knowledge in the scientific community: Exploring the role of retractions in biomedicine," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 276-290.
- repec:ejw:journl:v:12:y:2015:i:2:p:164-191 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andreoli-Versbach, Patrick & Mueller-Langer, Frank, 2014.
"Open access to data: An ideal professed but not practised,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(9), pages 1621-1633.
- Patrick Andreoli-Versbach & Frank Mueller-Langer, 2013. "Open Access to Data: An Ideal Professed but not Practised," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 215, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Nicola Lacetera & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2011. "The Economics of Scientific Misconduct," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(3), pages 568-603.
- Maren Duvendack & Richard W. Palmer-Jones & W. Robert Reed, 2015. "Replications in Economics: A Progress Report," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 12(2), pages 164â€“191-1, May.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2007. "Viewpoint: Replication in economics," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 40(3), pages 715-733, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicolas Vallois & Dorian Jullien, 2017. "Replication in Experimental Economics: A Historical and Quantitative Approach Focused on Public Good Game Experiments," GREDEG Working Papers 2017-21, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- repec:zbw:espost:172516 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eszter Czibor & David Jimenez-Gomez & John List, 2019.
"The Dozen Things Experimental Economists Should Do (More of),"
Artefactual Field Experiments
00648, The Field Experiments Website.
- Eszter Czibor & David Jimenez-Gomez & John A. List, 2019. "The Dozen Things Experimental Economists Should Do (More of)," NBER Working Papers 25451, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicolas Vallois & Dorian Jullien, 2017. "Replication in experimental economics: A historical and quantitative approach focused on public good game experiments," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01651080, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsReplication; economics of science; science policy; economic methodology;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2017-02-12 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2017-02-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2017-02-12 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2017-02-12 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2017-02-12 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lmu:muenec:31972. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamilla Benkelberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .