Report NEP-HPE-2017-02-12This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Azad, Rohit, 2016. "Plurality in Teaching Macroeconomics," MPRA Paper 76340, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Pangallo & James Sanders & Tobias Galla & Doyne Farmer, 2017. "A taxonomy of learning dynamics in 2 x 2 games," Papers 1701.09043, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2020.
- Lauren Larrouy & Guilhem Lecouteux, 2017. "Mindreading and Endogenous Beliefs in Games," GREDEG Working Papers 2017-01, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France, revised Jun 2017.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 2017. "Should the marginal tax rate be negative? Ragnar Frisch on the socially optimal amount of work," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 1/2017, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- James C. Cox & John A. List & Michael Price & Vjollca Sadiraj & Anya Samek, 2016. "Moral Costs and Rational Choice: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2016-02, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University, revised Aug 2019.
- Alice Hsiaw & Ing-Haw Cheng, 2016. "Distrust in Experts and the Origins of Disagreement," Working Papers 110R2, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School, revised Jan 2017.
- Christian Ewerhart, 2017. "The lottery contest is a best-response potential game," ECON - Working Papers 242, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Mar 2017.
- Martínez-Ruiz, Elena & Nogues-Marco, Pilar, 2017. "The political economy of exchange rate stability during the gold standard. The case of Spain, 1874-1914," Working Papers unige:91510, University of Geneva, Paul Bairoch Institute of Economic History.
- Liudmyla Vozna, 2016. "How Economists Can Use the Laws of Physics On the Example of the Notion of Entropy in its Application to Some Economic Conceptions," STOREPapers 1_2016, Associazione Italiana per la Storia dell'Economia Politica - StorEP.
- FLEURBAEY, Marc & MANIQUET, François, 2016. "Fairness and well-being measurement," CORE Discussion Papers 2016040, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mueller-Langer, Frank & Fecher, Benedikt & Harhoff, Dietmar & Wagner, Gert G., 2017. "The Economics of Replication," Discussion Papers in Economics 31972, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Yoann Verger, 2016. "A comment to Fratini's “Rent as a share of product and Sraffa’s price equations”," Working Papers hal-01415471, HAL.
- Riyanto, Yohanes E. & Roy, Nilanjan, 2017. "It's your turn: experiments with three-player public good games," MPRA Paper 76565, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harrison, Mark, 2017. "Secrecy and State Capacity : A Look Behind the Iron Curtain," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1134, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.