Probably Not the Best Lager in the World: Effect of Brands on Consumers’ Preferences in a Beer Tasting Experiment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Combris, Pierre & Lange, Christine & Issanchou, Sylvie, 2007. "Product Information, Hedonic Evaluation, and Purchase Decision: an Experimental Study of Orange Juice," Journal of Wine Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(01), pages 40-54, March.
- Hoch, Stephen J & Ha, Young-Won, 1986. " Consumer Learning: Advertising and the Ambiguity of Product Experience," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(2), pages 221-233, September.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Weekly Roundup 191: A Curated Linkfest For The Smartest People On The Web!
by Miguel in Simoleon Sense on 2012-11-07 02:48:25
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2012-11-03 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2012-11-03 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2012-11-03 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:liu:liucec:254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Ballestra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/liuccit.html .