Report NEP-EXP-2012-11-03This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wojtek Przepiorka, 2012. "Ethnic discrimination and signals of trustworthiness in an online market: Evidence from two field experiments," Discussion Papers 2012002, University of Oxford, Nuffield College.
- Gerald Eisenkopf & Urs Fischbacher, 2012. "Naive Responses to Kind Delegation," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-19, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Montizaan, R.M. & Cörvers, F. & de Grip, A. & Dohmen, T.J., 2012. "Negative reciprocity and retrenched pension rights," Research Memorandum 052, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Surajeet Chakravarty & Miguel A. Fonseca, 2012. "The Effect of Social Fragmentation on Public Good Provision: an Experimental Study," Discussion Papers 1207, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Surajeet Chakravarty & Miguel A. Fonseca & Todd Kaplan, 2012. "An Experiment on the Causes of Bank Run Contagions," Discussion Papers 1206, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Karle, Heiko & Kirchsteiger, Georg & Peitz, Martin, 2012. "Loss Aversion and Consumption Choice: Theory and Experimental Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 9183, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- G. A. Verhaert & D. Van Den Poel, 2012. "The Role of Seed Money and Threshold Size in Optimizing Fundraising Campaigns: Past Behavior Matters!," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/815, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Hunt Allcott & Todd Rogers, 2012. "The Short-Run and Long-Run Effects of Behavioral Interventions: Experimental Evidence from Energy Conservation," NBER Working Papers 18492, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matteo Maria Galizzi & Christian Garavaglia, 2012. "Probably Not the Best Lager in the World: Effect of Brands on Consumers’ Preferences in a Beer Tasting Experiment," LIUC Papers in Economics 254, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Snir, Avichai & Levy, Daniel & Gotler, Alex & Chen, Haipeng (Allan), 2012. "Not All Price Endings Are Created Equal: Price Points and Asymmetric Price Rigidity," MPRA Paper 42252, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2012051 is not listed on IDEAS anymore