Chinese Competition and Skill-Upgrading in European Textiles: Firm-level Evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernard, Andrew B. & Redding, Stephen & Schott, Peter.K, 2006.
"Multi-product firms and product switching,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
3687, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Stephen J. Redding & Peter K. Schott, 2006. "Multi-Product Firms and Product Switching," NBER Working Papers 12293, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernard, Andrew B. & Redding, Stephen J. & Schott, Peter K., 2006. "Multi-Product Firms and Product Switching," CEPR Discussion Papers 5708, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew Bernard & Stephen Redding & Peter Schott, 2008. "Multi-Product Firms and Product Switching," Working Papers 08-24, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Stephen Redding & Peter K. Schott, 2006. "Multi-Product Firms and Product Switching," CEP Discussion Papers dp0736, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Cheptea, Angela & Gaulier, Guillaume & Sondjo, Dieudonné & Zignago, Soledad, 2008. "Sectoral and geographical positioning of the EU in the international division of labour," MPRA Paper 42660, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iraj Hashi & Nebojša Stojčić, 2013. "Knowledge Spillovers, Innovation Activities, And Competitiveness Of Industries In Eu Member And Candidate Countries," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 58(198), pages 7-34, July - Se.
- Ari Van Assche & Chang Hong & Veerle Slootmaekers, 2008. "China's International Competitiveness: Reassessing the Evidence," LICOS Discussion Papers 20508, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- João Amador & Luca David Opromolla, 2009. "Textiles and Clothing Exporting Sectors in Portugal - Recent Trends," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles and Banco de Portugal Economic Studies, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2008-03-15 (China)
- NEP-EEC-2008-03-15 (European Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2008-03-15 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lic:licosd:19808. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/licosbe.html .