Report NEP-EEC-2008-03-15This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ian Dew-Becker & Robert J. Gordon, 2008. "The Role of Labor Market Changes in the Slowdown of European Productivity Growth," NBER Working Papers 13840, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pelin Ilbas, 2008. "Estimation of monetary policy preferences in a forward-looking model : a Bayesian approach," Working Paper Research 129, National Bank of Belgium.
- Andreas Beyer & Katarina Juselius, 2008. "Does it Matter How to Measure Aggregates? The Case of Monetary Transmission Mechanisms in the Euro Area," Discussion Papers 08-07, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Michéle V.K. Belot & Timothy J. Hatton, 2008. "Immigrant Selection in the OECD," CEPR Discussion Papers 571, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Hisham Foad, 2007. "Export-Oriented FDI, the Euro, and EU Enlargement," Working Papers 0022, San Diego State University, Department of Economics.
- Akçomak, I. Semih & ter Weel, Bas, 2008. "Social Capital, Innovation and Growth: Evidence from Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 3341, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joze P. Damijan & Matija Rojec & Maja Ferjancic, 2008. "Growing export performance of transition economies: EU market access versus supply capacity factors," LICOS Discussion Papers 20208, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Aleksynska, Mariya, 2007. "Civic Participation of Immigrants: Culture Transmission and Assimilation," MPRA Paper 4594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca, MARCHIORI, 2008. "Labour market characteristics and the burden of ageing : North America versus Europe," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2008001, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Nicholas Economides & Ioannis Lianos, 2008. "The Elusive Antitrust Standard on Bundling in Europe and in the United States at the Aftermath of the Microsoft Cases," Working Papers 08-1, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Ingo Geishecker & Holger Görg & Jakob Roland Munch, 2008. "Do labour market institutions matter? Micro-level wage effects of international outsourcing in three European countries," Kiel Working Papers 1404, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Peter Havlik & Sebastian Leitner & Robert Stehrer, 2008. "Growth Resurgence, Productivity Catching-up and Labour Demand in CEECs," wiiw Statistical Reports 3, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Petrongolo, Barbara & Pissarides, Christopher A., 2008. "The Ins and Outs of European Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 3315, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stepan Jurajda & Katherine Terrell, 2007. "Regional Unemployment and Human Capital in Transition Economies," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp345, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Ph. Monfort & Hylke Vandenbussche & E. Forlani, 2008. "Chinese Competition and Skill-Upgrading in European Textiles: Firm-level Evidence," LICOS Discussion Papers 19808, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Sara de la Rica, 2007. "Immigrants’ Responsiveness to Labor Market Conditions and Their Impact on Regional Employment Disparities: Evidence from Spain," Working Papers 0029, San Diego State University, Department of Economics.