Labour market characteristics and the burden of ageing : North America versus Europe
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Gries & Stefan Jungblut & Tim Krieger & Henning Meyer, 2016. "Economic Retirement Age and Lifelong Learning - a theoretical model with heterogeneous labor, biased technical change and international sourcing," CESifo Working Paper Series 6257, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thomas Gries & Stefan Jungblut & Tim Krieger & Henning Meier, 2009. "Statutory Retirement Age and Lifelong Learning," Working Papers CIE 9, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsOLG-CGE Model; ageing; labour market; migration;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2008-03-15 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2008-03-15 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-EEC-2008-03-15 (European Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2008-03-15 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2008-03-15 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctl:louvec:2008001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginie LEBLANC). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruclbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .