Report NEP-CMP-2008-03-15This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fell, Harrison, 2008. "Ex-vessel Pricing and IFQs: A Strategic Approach," Discussion Papers dp-08-01, Resources For the Future.
- Khan, haider, 2008. "Analyzing Poverty Impact of Trade Liberalization Policies in CGE Models: Theory and Some Policy Experiments in Agricultural and Non-agricultural Sectors in South Asia," MPRA Paper 7609, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2008.
- Luca, MARCHIORI, 2008. "Labour market characteristics and the burden of ageing : North America versus Europe," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2008001, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Armin Scholl & Malte Fliedner & Nils Boysen, 2008. "Absalom: Balancing assembly lines with assignment restrictions," Jena Research Papers in Business and Economics - Working and Discussion Papers 02/2008, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration.
- Clauss, Markus & Schnabel, Reinhold, 2008. "Distributional and Behavioural Effects of the German Labour Market Reform," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-006, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Knud J., MUNK, 2008. "Welfare Effects of Tax and Price Changes Revisited," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2008006, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200826 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Safirova, Elena A. & Houde, Sébastien & Harrington, Winston, 2008. "Marginal Social Cost Pricing on a Transportation Network: Comparison of Second-Best Policies," Discussion Papers dp-07-52, Resources For the Future.
- Houde, Sébastien & Safirova, Elena A. & Harrington, Winston, 2007. "Washington START Transportation Model," Discussion Papers dp-07-43, Resources For the Future.
- Heller, Yuval, 2005. "A minority-proof cheap-talk protocol," MPRA Paper 7716, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Feb 2008.