Report NEP-CNA-2008-03-15This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kato, Takao & Shu, Pian, 2008. "Performance Spillovers and Social Network in the Workplace: Evidence from Rural and Urban Weavers in a Chinese Textile Firm," IZA Discussion Papers 3340, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robert Lafrance, 2008. "China's Exchange Rate Policy: A Survey of the Literature," Discussion Papers 08-5, Bank of Canada.
- Xiaoyang FENG & MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki, 2008. "IT Management of Chinese Firms: Quantitative Analysis by Using Survey Data," Discussion papers 08008, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Khan, Haider & Liu, Yibei, 2008. "Ecological Economics of Water in China: Towards A Strategy for Sustainable Development," MPRA Paper 7705, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Khan, Haider, 2008. "China’s New Development Strategy: Environment and Energy Security," MPRA Paper 7639, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Ph. Monfort & Hylke Vandenbussche & E. Forlani, 2008. "Chinese Competition and Skill-Upgrading in European Textiles: Firm-level Evidence," LICOS Discussion Papers 19808, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Hong, Junjie & Fu, Shihe, 2008. "Information and communication technologies and geographic concentration of manufacturing industries: Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 7574, University Library of Munich, Germany.