Unpaid Work and the Economy: Linkages and Their Implications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Duncan Ironmonger & Faye Soupourmas, 2009. "Estimating household production outputs with time use episode data," electronic International Journal of Time Use Research, Research Institute on Professions (Forschungsinstitut Freie Berufe (FFB)) and The International Association for Time Use Research (IATUR), vol. 6(2), pages 240-268, September.
- C. Mark Blackden & Quentin Wodon, 2006. "Gender, Time Use, and Poverty in Sub-Saharan Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7214, September.
- Rania Antonopoulos, 2008. "The Unpaid Care Work–Paid Work Connection," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_541, Levy Economics Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:chinre:v:11:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s12187-016-9415-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:ijlaec:v:60:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s41027-017-0085-0 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsUnpaid Work; System of National Accounts; Time-Use Survey; Gender Equality;
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_838. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.