Report NEP-HME-2015-05-30This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ian Gough, 2014. "Climate Change and Sustainable Welfare: An Argument for the Centrality of Human Needs," CASE Papers case182, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Petracca, Enrico, 2015. "A tale of paradigm clash: Simon, situated cognition and the interpretation of bounded rationality," MPRA Paper 64517, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heise, Arne & Thieme, Sebastian, 2015. "What happened to heterodox economics in Germany after the 1970s," Discussion Papers 49, University of Hamburg, Centre for Economic and Sociological Studies (CESS/ZÖSS).
- Indira Hirway, 2015. "Unpaid Work and the Economy: Linkages and Their Implications," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_838, Levy Economics Institute.
- Kalpana J. Modi, 2014. "Education: Tool For Empowering Women," Working papers 2014-09-06, Voice of Research.
- Sangita Deota, 2014. "Work Life Balance Of Women And Leadership," Working papers 2014-06-12, Voice of Research.
- Nayak, Purusottam & Mahanta, Bidisha, 2015. "Gender Disparity and Women Empowerment in Assam," MPRA Paper 64600, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jael, Paul, 2014.
"Full cost, profit et concurrence
[Full cost, Profit and Competition]," MPRA Paper 64406, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rambarran, Richard, 2014. "The Socio-Economic Status of Women in the Urban Slums of India," MPRA Paper 62736, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Albers, Scott, 2015. "An attitude of complexity: thirteen essays on the nature and construction of reality under the challenge of Zeno's Paradox," MPRA Paper 64618, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rikki Dean, 2014. "Beyond Radicalism and Resignation: The Competing Logics for Public Participation in Policy Decisions," CASE Papers case184, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Item repec:ege:wpaper:1502 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Taalbi, Josef, 2015. "Development Blocks in Innovation Networks. The Swedish Manufacturing Industry, 1970-2007," MPRA Paper 64549, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 May 2015.
- Claude Diebolt, 2015. "Comment appréhender les temporalités de l’histoire économique ? Plaidoyer pour une cliométrie des événements rares," Working Papers of BETA 2015-12, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- P. V. Krishna, 2014. "PARTICIPATION AND AWARENESS OF ELECTED WOMEN REPRESENTATIVES IN PRIs," Working papers 2014-03-14, Voice of Research.
- Bill Gibson & Mark Setterfield, 2015. "Intermediation, Money Creation, and Keynesian Macrodynamics in Multi-agent Systems," Working Papers 1511, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Sneha Master, 2014. "Green Acccounting: A Critical Legal Perspective," Working papers 2014-12-10, Voice of Research.
- Mukherjee, Nandini & Ray, Jhilam, 2014. "Are Female Headed Households in Distress? Recent Evidence from Indian Labour Market," MPRA Paper 64490, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arne J. Nagengast & Robert Stehrer, 2015. "The Great Collapse in Value Added Trade," wiiw Working Papers 112, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Ana Maria Takahashi & Shingo Takahashi & Thomas Maloney, 2015. "Gender salary and promotion gaps in Japanese academia: Results from science and engineering," Discussion Papers 1522, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Polly Vizard, 2013. "Developing an indicator-based framework for monitoring older people’s human rights: key findings for Peru, Mozambique and Kyrgyzstan," CASE Reports casereport78, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.