The Levy Institute Measure of Economic Well-Being, Great Britain, 1995 and 2005
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ajit Zacharias, 2011. "The Levy Institute Measure of Economic Well-Being, Great Britain, 1995 and 2005," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_668, Levy Economics Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward Wolff & Ajit Zacharias, 2009.
"Household wealth and the measurement of economic well-being in the United States,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 7(2), pages 83-115, June.
- Edward N. Wolff & Ajit Zacharias, 2006. "Household Wealth and the Measurement of Economic Well-Being in the United States," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_447, Levy Economics Institute.
- William Darity, 2010. "A Direct Route to Full Employment," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 37(3), pages 179-181, September.
- Landefeld, J Steven & McCulla, Stephanie H, 2000. "Accounting for Nonmarket Household Production within a National Accounts Framework," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 46(3), pages 289-307, September.
- Ruggles, Patricia & O'Higgins, Michael, 1981. "The Distribution of Public Expenditure among Households in the United States," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 27(2), pages 137-164, June.
- Hyunsub Kum & Thomas Masterson, 2008. "Statistical Matching Using Propensity Scores: Theory and Application to the Levy Institute Measure of Economic Wellbeing," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_535, Levy Economics Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Masterson, 2011. "Quality of Match for Statistical Matches Used in the 1989 and 2000 LIMEW Estimates for France," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_676, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsLevy Institute Measure of Economic Well-being (LIMEW); Great Britain; Economic Well-Being; Economic Inequality; Household Income Measures;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- P17 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Performance and Prospects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-HAP-2011-04-30 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HME-2011-04-30 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2011-04-30 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_667. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .