Report NEP-PKE-2011-04-30This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ondøej Lopušník, 2011. "Reflections on the reconciliation problem," Working Papers IES 2011/12, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2011.
- Selcuk Eren & Thomas Masterson & Edward Wolff & Ajit Zacharias, 2011. "The Levy Institute Measure of Economic Well-Being, Great Britain, 1995 and 2005," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_667, Levy Economics Institute.
- David Fields & Matías Vernengo, 2011. "Hegemonic Currencies during the Crisis: The Dollar versus the Euro in a Cartalist Perspective," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_666, Levy Economics Institute.
- Andrew E. Clark & Carine Milcent, 2008. "Keynesian hospitals? Public employment and political pressure," PSE Working Papers halshs-00586792, HAL.
- Alan B. Krueger & Ilyana Kuziemko, 2011. "The Demand for Health Insurance Among Uninsured Americans: Results of a Survey Experiment and Implications for Policy," NBER Working Papers 16978, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.