Hegemonic Currencies during the Crisis: The Dollar versus the Euro in a Cartalist Perspective
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- David Fields & Matías Vernengo, 2013. "Hegemonic currencies during the crisis: The dollar versus the euro in a Cartalist perspective," Review of International Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(4), pages 740-759, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- James Crotty, 2011.
"The Great Austerity War: What Caused the Deficit Crisis and Who Should Pay to Fix It?,"
UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers
2011-17, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- James Crotty, 2011. "The Great Austerity War: What Caused the Deficit Crisis and Who Should Pay to Fix It?," Working Papers wp260_revised, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Crotty, James, 2011. "The great austerity war: what caused the deficit crisis and who should pay to fix it?," MPRA Paper 32674, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1996.
"Golden Fetters: The Gold Standard and the Great Depression, 1919-1939,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780195101133.
- Barry Eichengreen, 1992. "Golden Fetters: The Gold Standard and the Great Depression, 1919-1939," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number eich92-1, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eun, Cheol S. & Kim, Soo-Hyun & Lee, Kyuseok, 2015. "Currency competition between the dollar and euro: Evidence from exchange rate behaviors," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 12(C), pages 100-108.
- repec:eee:jpolmo:v:40:y:2018:i:1:p:16-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Naphon Phumma, 2014. "Neoliberalism and the global imbalances: the neo-Gramscian approach," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2014_04, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Dodig, Nina & Herr, Hansjörg, 2015.
"Theories of finance and financial crisis: Lessons for the Great Recession,"
IPE Working Papers
48/2015, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Nina Dodig & Hansjorg Herr, 2015. "Theories of finance and financial crisis – Lessons for the Great Recession," Working papers wpaper126, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Cohen, Benjamin J., 2015. "The Demise of the Dollar?," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 18.
- Ponsot, Jean-François, 2016. "The “four I's” of the international monetary system and the international role of the euro," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 299-308.
- Labrinidis, George, 2014. "The forms of world money," MPRA Paper 59962, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Soo-Hyun Kim & Kyuseok Lee, 2016. "The Influences of Major Currencies in Foreign Exchange Markets: A Regression-Based Measure and Its Application," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 16(2), pages 277-289, June.
- Labrinidis, George, 2014. "International reserves in the era of quasi-world money," MPRA Paper 59963, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsDollar; Euro; International Currency;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-04-30 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2011-04-30 (European Economics)
- NEP-MON-2011-04-30 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2011-04-30 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_666. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.