Hegemonic Currencies during the Crisis: The Dollar versus the Euro in a Cartalist Perspective
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- David Fields & Matías Vernengo, 2013. "Hegemonic currencies during the crisis: The dollar versus the euro in a Cartalist perspective," Review of International Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(4), pages 740-759, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Crotty, James, 2011.
"The great austerity war: what caused the deficit crisis and who should pay to fix it?,"
32674, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Crotty, 2011. "The Great Austerity War: What Caused the Deficit Crisis and Who Should Pay to Fix It?," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2011-17, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- James Crotty, 2011. "The Great Austerity War: What Caused the Deficit Crisis and Who Should Pay to Fix It?," Working Papers wp260_revised, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1996.
"Golden Fetters: The Gold Standard and the Great Depression, 1919-1939,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780195101133.
- Barry Eichengreen, 1992. "Golden Fetters: The Gold Standard and the Great Depression, 1919-1939," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number eich92-1.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naphon Phumma, 2014. "Neoliberalism and the global imbalances: the neo-Gramscian approach," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2014_04, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:jpolmo:v:40:y:2018:i:1:p:16-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dodig, Nina & Herr, Hansjörg, 2015.
"Theories of finance and financial crisis: Lessons for the Great Recession,"
IPE Working Papers
48/2015, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Nina Dodig & Hansjorg Herr, 2015. "Theories of finance and financial crisis – Lessons for the Great Recession," Working papers wpaper126, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Cohen, Benjamin J., 2015. "The Demise of the Dollar?," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 18.
- Ponsot, Jean-François, 2016. "The “four I's” of the international monetary system and the international role of the euro," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 299-308.
- Labrinidis, George, 2014. "International reserves in the era of quasi-world money," MPRA Paper 59963, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Labrinidis, George, 2014. "The forms of world money," MPRA Paper 59962, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eun, Cheol S. & Kim, Soo-Hyun & Lee, Kyuseok, 2015. "Currency competition between the dollar and euro: Evidence from exchange rate behaviors," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 12(C), pages 100-108.
- Soo-Hyun Kim & Kyuseok Lee, 2016. "The Influences of Major Currencies in Foreign Exchange Markets: A Regression-Based Measure and Its Application," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 16(2), pages 277-289, June.
More about this item
KeywordsDollar; Euro; International Currency;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-04-30 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2011-04-30 (European Economics)
- NEP-MON-2011-04-30 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2011-04-30 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_666. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .