Inequality of Life Chances and the Measurement of Social Immobility
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arnaud Lefranc & Nicolas Pistolesi & Alain Trannoy, 2006.
"Equality of opportunity: Definitions and testable conditions, with an application to income in France,"
53, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Arnaud Lefranc & Nicolas Pistolesi & Alain Trannoy, 2006. "Equality of Opportunity: Definitions and Testable Conditions with an Application to Income in France," IDEP Working Papers 0609, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised 27 Sep 2006.
- Arnaud Lefranc & Nicolas Pistolesi & Alain Trannoy, 2006. "Equality of Opportunity: Definitions and testable conditions, with an application to income in France," THEMA Working Papers 2006-13, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Silber, Jacques G., 1989. "On the measurement of employment segregation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 237-243, September.
- F. Chantreuil & A. Trannoy, 1999.
"Inequality decomposition values : the trade-off between marginality and consistency,"
THEMA Working Papers
99-24, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Frederic Chantreuil & Alain Trannoy, 1999. "Inequality decomposition values : the trade-off between marginality and consistency," Working Papers hal-01594025, HAL.
- Chantreuil, F. & Trannoy, A., 1999. "Inequality Decomposition Values: the Trade-Off Between Marginality and Consistency," Papers 99-24, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- Mercedes Sastre & Alain Trannoy, 2002.
"Shapley inequality decomposition by factor components: Some methodological issues,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 51-89, December.
- Mercedes Sastre & Alain Trannoy, 2002. "Shapley inequality decomposition by factor components: Some methodological issues," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 77(1), pages 51-89, December.
- Karmel, T & Maclachlan, M, 1988. "Occupational Sex Segregation--Increasing or Decreasing?," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 64(186), pages 187-195, September.
- Vito Peragine, 2004. "Ranking Income Distributions According to Equality of Opportunity," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 2(1), pages 11-30, April.
- Fluckiger, Yves & Silber, Jacques, 1994. "The Gini Index and the Measurement of Multidimensional Inequality," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 56(2), pages 225-228, May.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-HRM-2007-09-09 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-PKE-2007-09-09 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_513. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.