Report NEP-HRM-2007-09-09This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bettina Müller, 2006. "Human Capital and Successful Academic Spin-Off," Working Papers of the Research Group Heterogenous Labor 06-14, Research Group Heterogeneous Labor, University of Konstanz/ZEW Mannheim.
- Nathalie Picard & François-Charles Wolff, 2007. "Measuring educational inequalities:A method and an application to Albania," THEMA Working Papers 2007-21, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Arze del Granado, F. Javier & Fengler, Wolfgang & Ragatz, Andy & Yavuz, Elif, 2007. "Investing in Indonesia's education : allocation, equity, and efficiency of public expenditures," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4329, The World Bank.
- Giorgio Brunello & ?Lorenzo Rocco, 2007. "Educational standards in private and public schools," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0043, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Abbas, Qaisar & Foreman-Peck, James, 2007. "The Mincer Human Capital Model in Pakistan: Implications for Education Policy," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2007/24, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Ketteni Elena & Mamuneas Theofanis & Stengos Thanasis, 2007. "The Effect of Information Technology and Human Capital on Economic Growth," Working Paper Series 03-07, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jul 2007.
- Tali Regev, 2007. "Imperfect information, self-selection and the market for higher education," Working Paper Series 2007-18, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Item repec:ctw:wpaper:96100 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2007-21 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ctw:wpaper:96101 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rajeev Dehejia & Thomas DeLeire & Erzo F.P. Luttmer & Joshua Mitchell, 2007. "The Role of Religious and Social Organizations in the Lives of Disadvantaged Youth," NBER Working Papers 13369, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Muehler, Grit & Beckmann, Michael & Schauenberg, Bernd, 2007. "The Returns to Continuous Training in Germany: New Evidence from Propensity Score Matching Estimators," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-048, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Raquel Fernandez, 2007. "Culture as Learning: The Evolution of Female Labor Force Participation over a Century," NBER Working Papers 13373, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jacques Silber & Olivier Giovannoni & Amedeo Spadaro, 2007. "Inequality of Life Chances and the Measurement of Social Immobility," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_513, Levy Economics Institute.
- Henri Sterdyniak, 2007. "Low-skilled Jobs: The French Strategy," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2007-15, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).