Inflation Targeting: A Critical Appraisal
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter van Els & Alberto Locarno & Julian Morgan & Jean-Pierre Villetelle, 2001.
"Monetary policy transmission in the euro area: what do aggregate and national structural models tell us?,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
433, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- van Els, Peter J. A. & Locarno, Alberto & Morgan, Julian & Villetelle, Jean-Pierre, 2001. "Monetary policy transmission in the euro area: What do aggregate and national structural models tell us?," Working Paper Series 0094, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angel Asensio, 2007. "Inflation targeting drawbacks in the absence of a 'natural' anchor," Post-Print halshs-00189225, HAL.
- Philip Arestis & Luiz Fernando de Paula & Fernando Ferrari-Filho, 2006. "Inflation Targeting In Emerging Countries: The Case Of Brazil," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 42, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Andrés Felipe Giraldo Palomino, 2008.
"Aversión a la inflación y regla de Taylor en Colombia 1994-2005,"
REVISTA CUADERNOS DE ECONOMÍA,
UN - RCE - CID, December.
- Andrés Felipe Giraldo palomino, 2007. "Aversión a la inflación y regla de Taylor en Colombia 1994-2005," DOCUMENTOS DE ECONOMÍA 003947, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÁ.
- Juan Antonio Montecino & Jose Antonio Cordero, 2010. "Capital Controls and Monetary Policy in Developing Countries," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2010-10, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Beja, Edsel Jr., 2007. "Win or Lose, it’s the policy we choose: Comparative economic performance of the inflation targeters," MPRA Paper 4833, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Sep 2007.
- Philip Arestis & Alexander Mihailov, 2007. "Flexible Rules cum Constrained Discretion: A New Consensus in Monetary Policy," Economic Analysis Research Group Working Papers earg-wp2007-13, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- repec:rdg:wpaper:em-dp2007-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jose Antonio Cordero, 2008. "Economic growth under alternative monetary regimes: inflation targeting vs real exchange rate targeting," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 145-160.
- Angel Asensio, 2005. "Monetary and budgetary-fiscal policy interactions in a Keynesian context: revisiting macroeconomic governance," Post-Print halshs-00139029, HAL.
- Jan Korda, 2010.
"Komparace nového konsensu jako teoretického rámce cílování inflace s postkeynesovskou ekonomií
[A Comparison of New Consensus as a Theoretical Framework of Inflation Targeting with Post-Keynesian E," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(1), pages 92-104.
- Metin Ozdemir & Selim Tuzunturk, 2009. "Is price stability enough? Macroeconomic performance of inflation targeting in developing countries," International Journal of Sustainable Economy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(4), pages 352-372.
More about this item
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_388. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .