Inflation Targeting: A Critical Appraisal
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter van Els & Alberto Locarno & Julian Morgan & Jean-Pierre Villetelle, 2001.
"Monetary policy transmission in the euro area: what do aggregate and national structural models tell us?,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
433, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- van Els, Peter J. A. & Locarno, Alberto & Morgan, Julian & Villetelle, Jean-Pierre, 2001. "Monetary policy transmission in the euro area: What do aggregate and national structural models tell us?," Working Paper Series 0094, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angel Asensio, 2007. "Inflation targeting drawbacks in the absence of a 'natural' anchor," Post-Print halshs-00189225, HAL.
- Philip Arestis & Luiz Fernando de Paula & Fernando Ferrari-Filho, 2006. "Inflation Targeting In Emerging Countries: The Case Of Brazil," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 42, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Juan Antonio Montecino & Jose Antonio Cordero, 2010. "Capital Controls and Monetary Policy in Developing Countries," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2010-10, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Beja, Edsel Jr., 2007. "Win or Lose, it’s the policy we choose: Comparative economic performance of the inflation targeters," MPRA Paper 4833, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Sep 2007.
- Andrés Felipe Giraldo Palomino, 2008. "Aversión a la inflación y regla de Taylor en Colombia 1994-2005," REVISTA CUADERNOS DE ECONOMÍA, UN - RCE - CID.
- Angel Asensio, 2005. "Monetary and budgetary-fiscal policy interactions in a Keynesian context: revisiting macroeconomic governance," Post-Print halshs-00139029, HAL.
- Andrés Felipe Giraldo Palomino, 2008.
"Aversión a la inflación y regla de Taylor en Colombia 1994-2005,"
REVISTA CUADERNOS DE ECONOMÍA,
UN - RCE - CID.
- Andrés Felipe Giraldo palomino, 2007. "Aversión a la inflación y regla de Taylor en Colombia 1994-2005," DOCUMENTOS DE ECONOMÍA 003947, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÁ.
- Philip Arestis & Alexander Mihailov, 2007. "Flexible Rules cum Constrained Discretion: A New Consensus in Monetary Policy," Economic Analysis Research Group Working Papers earg-wp2007-13, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- repec:rdg:wpaper:em-dp2007-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jan Korda, 2010.
"Komparace nového konsensu jako teoretického rámce cílování inflace s postkeynesovskou ekonomií
[A Comparison of New Consensus as a Theoretical Framework of Inflation Targeting with Post-Keynesian E," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(1), pages 92-104.
- Metin Ozdemir & Selim Tuzunturk, 2009. "Is price stability enough? Macroeconomic performance of inflation targeting in developing countries," International Journal of Sustainable Economy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(4), pages 352-372.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary policy; infaltion targeting; interest rates; channels of monetary policy;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2003-09-28 (Central Banking)
- NEP-LAM-2003-09-28 (Central & South America)
- NEP-MON-2003-09-28 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2003-09-28 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2003-09-28 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:0309015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.