Report NEP-MON-2003-09-28This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Iris Claus & Arthur Grimes, 2003. "Asymmetric Information, Financial Intermediation and the Monetary Transmission Mechanism: A Critical Review," Treasury Working Paper Series 03/19, New Zealand Treasury.
- Philip Arestis & Malcolm Sawyer, 2003. "Inflation Targeting: A Critical Appraisal," Macroeconomics 0309015, EconWPA.
- Ali Dib, 2003. "Monetary Policy in Estimated Models of Small Open and Closed Economies," Staff Working Papers 03-27, Bank of Canada.
- James Woods, 2003. ""Money" is the Reserves not the Money," Macroeconomics 0309019, EconWPA, revised 28 Dec 2003.
- William A. Barnett, 2003. "Aggregation-Theoretic Monetary Aggregation over the Euro Area, when Countries are Heterogeneous," Macroeconomics 0309018, EconWPA.