European Integration and the 'Euro Project'
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Philip Arestis & Malcolm Sawyer, 2019. "European integration and the ‘euro project’," Chapters, in: Jonathan Michie (ed.),The Handbook of Globalisation, Third Edition, chapter 15, pages 262-271, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Philip Arestis & Malcolm Sawyer, 2011. "European Integration and the ‘Euro Project’," Chapters, in: Jonathan Michie (ed.),The Handbook of Globalisation, Second Edition, chapter 15, Edward Elgar Publishing.
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip Arestis & Malcolm Sawyer, 2002. "Can Monetary Policy Affect The Real Economy?," Macroeconomics 0209012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arestis, Philip & McCauley, Kevin & Sawyer, Malcolm, 2001.
"An Alternative Stability Pact for the European Union,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 113-130, January.
- Philip Arestis & Kevin McCauley & Malcolm Sawyer, 2000. "An Alternative Stability Pact for the European Union," Macroeconomics 0004043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philip Arestis & Kevin McCauley & Malcolm Sawyer, 2000. "An Alternative Stability Pact for the European Union," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_296, Levy Economics Institute.
- Philip Arestis & Malcolm Sawyer, 2008. "A critical reconsideration of the foundations of monetary policy in the new consensus macroeconomics framework," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(5), pages 761-779, September.
- Willem F. Duisenberg, 1999. "Economic and monetary union in Europe : the challenges ahead," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 185-194.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2003-03-03 (European Economics)
- NEP-IFN-2003-03-03 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2003-03-03 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2003-03-03 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:levypn:02-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.