Economic and monetary union in Europe : the challenges ahead
Download full text from publisher
RePEc Biblio mentionsAs found on the RePEc Biblio, the curated bibliography for Economics:
- > Political Economy > The Political Economy of the European Union > Economic Policy and Policy-Making in the European Union
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philip Arestis & Malcolm Sawyer, 2019.
"European integration and the ‘euro project’,"
Chapters, in: Jonathan Michie (ed.),The Handbook of Globalisation, Third Edition, chapter 15, pages 262-271,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Philip Arestis & Malcolm Sawyer, 2004.
"Macroeconomic policies of the Economic and Monetary Union: theoretical underpinnings and challenges,"
Chapters, in: Philip Arestis & Malcolm Sawyer (ed.),Neo-Liberal Economic Policy, chapter 7,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Philip Arestis & Malcolm Sawyer, 2003. "Macroeconomic Policies of the Economic and Monetary Union: Theorectical Underpinnings and Challenges," Macroeconomics 0308008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philip Arestis & Malcolm Sawyer, "undated". "Reforming the Euro's Institutional Framework," Economics Policy Note Archive 03-2, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsEurope; Monetary policy - Europe;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedkpr:y:1999:p:185-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.