Physician Incentives In Managed Care Organizations: Medical Practice Norms and the Quality of Care
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Gaynor & James Rebitzer & Lowell Taylor, "undated".
"Incentives in HMOs,"
GSIA Working Papers
2003-E21, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Martin Gaynor & James B Rebitzer & Lowell J Taylor, 2002. "Incentives in HMO's," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 03/089, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Martin Gaynor & James B. Rebitzer & Lowell J. Taylor, 2001. "Incentives In HMOs," Macroeconomics 0111001, EconWPA.
- Martin Gaynor & James B. Rebitzer & Lowell J. Taylor, 2001. "Incentives In HMOs," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_340, Levy Economics Institute.
- Martin Gaynor & James B. Rebitzer & Lowell J. Taylor, 2001. "Incentives in HMOs," NBER Working Papers 8522, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Altman, Daniel & Cutler, David & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2003.
"Enrollee mix, treatment intensity, and cost in competing indemnity and HMO plans,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 23-45, January.
- Daniel Altman & David M. Cutler & Richard Zeckhauser, 2000. "Enrollee Mix, Treatment Intensity, and Cost in Competing Indemnity and HMO Plans," NBER Working Papers 7832, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Altman, Daniel & Cutler, David & Zeckhauser, Richard J., 2003. "Enrollee Mix, Treatment Intensity, and Cost in Competing Indemnity and HMO Plans," Scholarly Articles 2664300, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- David J. Cooper & James B. Rebitzer, 2002. "Managed Care, Physician Incentives, and Norms of Medical," Microeconomics 0209001, EconWPA.
- Gruber, Jonathan & McKnight, Robin, 2003.
"Why did employee health insurance contributions rise?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 1085-1104, November.
- Jonathan Gruber & Robin McKnight, 2002. "Why Did Employee Health Insurance Contributions Rise?," NBER Working Papers 8878, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Schkade, David & Sunstein, Cass R, 1998. "Shared Outrage and Erratic Awards: The Psychology of Punitive Damages," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 49-86, April.
- David M. Cutler & Mark McClellan & Joseph P. Newhouse, 2000. "How Does Managed Care Do It?," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 31(3), pages 526-548, Autumn.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:levppb:ppb_70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .