Bulgarian Economists during The Great Depression
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2010|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: B.P. 6739 - 45067 Orléans Cedex|
Phone: (33) (0)2 38 41 70 37
Fax: (33) (0)2 38 41 73 80
Web page: http://data.leo-univ-orleans.fr/RePEc/leo/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kalina Dimitrova & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2006.
"Exchange Rate and Inflation: France and Bulgaria in the Interwar Period,"
ICER Working Papers
34-2006, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- K. Dimitrova & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2006. "Exchange Rate and Inflation: France and Bulgaria in the interwar period," Post-Print halshs-00259694, HAL.
- Nikolay Nenovsky, 2006. "Exchange Rate and Inflation : France and Bulgaria in the Interwar Period," Post-Print halshs-00260397, HAL.
- H. W. Singer, 1943. "The Sources of War Finance in The German War Economy," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 106-114.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Sachs, Jeffrey, 1985. "Exchange Rates and Economic Recovery in the 1930s," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(04), pages 925-946, December.
- Barry J. Eichengreen & Jeffrey Sachs, 1984. "Exchange Rates and Economic Recovery in the 1930s," NBER Working Papers 1498, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Larry Neal, 1979. "The Economics and Finance of Bilateral Clearing Agreements: Germany, 1934-8," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 32(3), pages 391-404, August.
- David Laidler, 2003. "The Price Level, Relative Prices, and Economic Stability: Aspects of the Inter-War Debate," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 200310, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- David Laidler, 2003. "The price level, relative prices and economic stability: aspects of the interwar debate," BIS Working Papers 136, Bank for International Settlements.
- Friedman, Philip, 1976. "The welfare costs of bilateralism: German-Hungarian trade, 1933-1938," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 113-125, January. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:leo:wpaper:286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sébastien Galanti)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.