Bulgarian Economists during The Great Depression
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kalina Dimitrova & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2006.
"Exchange Rate and Inflation: France and Bulgaria in the Interwar Period,"
ICER Working Papers
34-2006, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- K. Dimitrova & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2006. "Exchange Rate and Inflation: France and Bulgaria in the interwar period," Post-Print halshs-00259694, HAL.
- Nikolay Nenovsky, 2006. "Exchange Rate and Inflation : France and Bulgaria in the Interwar Period," Post-Print halshs-00260397, HAL.
- H. W. Singer, 1943. "The Sources of War Finance in The German War Economy," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 106-114.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Sachs, Jeffrey, 1985. "Exchange Rates and Economic Recovery in the 1930s," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(04), pages 925-946, December.
- Larry Neal, 1979. "The Economics and Finance of Bilateral Clearing Agreements: Germany, 1934-8," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 32(3), pages 391-404, August.
- David Laidler, 2003.
"The Price Level, Relative Prices, and Economic Stability: Aspects of the Inter-War Debate,"
UWO Department of Economics Working Papers
200310, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- David Laidler, 2003. "The price level, relative prices and economic stability: aspects of the interwar debate," BIS Working Papers 136, Bank for International Settlements.
- Friedman, Philip, 1976. "The welfare costs of bilateralism: German-Hungarian trade, 1933-1938," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 113-125, January.
More about this item
KeywordsB20; B41; P20; P50;
- B20 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - General
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
- P50 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:leo:wpaper:286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sébastien Galanti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/leorlfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.