Bulgarian Economists during The Great Depression
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Friedman, Philip, 1976. "The welfare costs of bilateralism: German-Hungarian trade, 1933-1938," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 113-125, January.
- Kalina Dimitrova & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2006.
"Exchange Rate and Inflation: France and Bulgaria in the Interwar Period,"
ICER Working Papers
34-2006, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- K. Dimitrova & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2006. "Exchange Rate and Inflation: France and Bulgaria in the interwar period," Post-Print halshs-00259694, HAL.
- Nikolay Nenovsky, 2006. "Exchange Rate and Inflation : France and Bulgaria in the Interwar Period," Post-Print halshs-00260397, HAL.
- David Laidler, 2003.
"The price level, relative prices and economic stability: aspects of the interwar debate,"
BIS Working Papers
136, Bank for International Settlements.
- David Laidler, 2003. "The Price Level, Relative Prices, and Economic Stability: Aspects of the Inter-War Debate," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 200310, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- H. W. Singer, 1943. "The Sources of War Finance in The German War Economy," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 106-114.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Sachs, Jeffrey, 1985. "Exchange Rates and Economic Recovery in the 1930s," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(04), pages 925-946, December.
- Larry Neal, 1979. "The Economics and Finance of Bilateral Clearing Agreements: Germany, 1934-8," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 32(3), pages 391-404, August.
More about this item
KeywordsB20; B41; P20; P50;
- B20 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - General
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
- P50 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:leo:wpaper:286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sébastien Galanti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/leorlfr.html .