Agricultural Crises And The International Transmission Of The Great Depression
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph H. Davis & Christopher Hanes & Paul W. Rhode, 2009.
"Harvests and Business Cycles in Nineteenth-Century America,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 124(4), pages 1675-1727.
- Joseph H. Davis & Christopher Hanes & Paul W. Rhode, 2009. "Harvests and Business Cycles in Nineteenth-Century America," NBER Working Papers 14686, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Cioffi, Antonio, 2012. "Transmission Of Market Crises In The European Vegetables Sector," Politica Agricola Internazionale - International Agricultural Policy, Edizioni L'Informatore Agrario, issue 2, pages 1-10, March.
- James L. Butkiewicz & Matthew A. Martin, 2003. "Agricultural Investment and the Interwar Business Cycle," Working Papers 03-10, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Jakob B Madsen, 2011. "A q Model of House Prices," Monash Economics Working Papers 03-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Perez, Stephen J. & Siegler, Mark V., 2006. "Agricultural and monetary shocks before the great depression: A graph-theoretic causal investigation," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 720-736, December.
- Matthew Wright, 2009. "Mordacious years’: socio-economic aspects and outcomes of New Zealand’s experience in the Great Depression," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 72, pages 43-61, September.
- Catherine Bregianni, 2007. "La utopía rural de un régimen autoritario. La política cooperativista durante la dictadura de Metaxas (Grecia, 1936-1940)," Historia Agraria. Revista de Agricultura e Historia Rural, Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria, issue 42, pages 327-351, august.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:61:y:2001:i:02:p:327-365_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/jeh .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.