Offenders as Victims of Crime? An Investigation into the Relationship between Criminal Behaviour and Victimisation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Derek Deadman & Ziggy MacDonald, 2004. "Offenders as victims of crime?: an investigation into the relationship between criminal behaviour and victimization," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 167(1), pages 53-67.
- Deadman, Derek & Ziggy MacDonald, 2002. "Offenders as Victims of Crime? An Investigation into the Relationship Between Criminal Behaviour and Victimisation," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 57, Royal Economic Society.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lyssenko, Nikita & Martinez-Espineira, Roberto, 2009. "`Been there done that': Disentangling option value effects from user heterogeneity when valuing natural resources with a use component," MPRA Paper 21976, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Apr 2010.
- D. Fabbri & C. Monfardini & R. Radice, 2004. "Testing exogeneity in the bivariate probit model: Monte Carlo evidence and an application to health economics," Working Papers 514, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Georgios Papadopoulos, 2013. "Immigration Status and Victimization: Evidence from the British Crime Survey," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 042, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Bridges, Sarah & Disney, Richard, 2010. "Debt and depression," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 388-403, May.
- Ali Fakih & Pascal L. Ghazalian, 2015.
"What factors influence firm perceptions of labour market constraints to growth in the MENA region?,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(8), pages 1181-1206, November.
- Ali Fakih & Pascal L. Ghazalian, 2015. "What Factors Influence Firm Perceptions of Labour Market Constraints to Growth in the MENA Region?," CIRANO Working Papers 2015s-46, CIRANO.
- Fakih, Ali & Ghazalian, Pascal L., 2015. "What Factors Influence Firm Perceptions of Labour Market Constraints to Growth in the MENA Region?," IZA Discussion Papers 9404, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- George Saridakis & Sandra Sookram, 2014. "Violent Crime and Perceived Deterrence: An Empirical Approach using the Offending Crime and Justice Survey," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 19(1), pages 23-56, March.
- Saridakis George, 2013. "Shop Crime and Deterrence: Evidence on Shoplifting among Young People in the Youth Lifestyle Survey (YLS)," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 9(2), pages 197-237, September.
- Entorf, Horst, 2013. "Criminal Victims, Victimized Criminals, or Both? A Deeper Look at the Victim-Offender Overlap," IZA Discussion Papers 7686, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chuhui Li & Donald S. Poskitt & Xueyan Zhao, 2016. "The Bivariate Probit Model, Maximum Likelihood Estimation, Pseudo True Parameters and Partial Identification," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 16/16, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-10-22 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lec:lpserc:01/10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mrs. Alexandra Mazzuoccolo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deleiuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .