Employer of Last Resort? South Africa’s Expanded Public Works Programme (EPWP)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles Meth, 2004. "Half Measures: The ANC's Unemployment and Poverty Reduction Goals," Working Papers 04089, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Peter Z. Schochet & John Burghardt, 2007. "Using Propensity Scoring to Estimate Program-Related Subgroup Impacts in Experimental Program Evaluations," Evaluation Review, , vol. 31(2), pages 95-120, April.
- Peter Z. Schochet & John Burghardt, "undated". "Using Propensity Scoring to Estimate Program-Related Subgroup Impacts in Experimental Program Evaluations," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 3a3d011dfc3a4189ac810bd66, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Berndt Keller & Frank Werner, 2008. "Negotiated Forms of Worker Involvement in the European Company (SE). First Empirical Evidence and Conclusions," management revue. Socio-economic Studies, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 19(4), pages 291-306.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vimal Ranchhod & Arden Finn, 2016.
"Estimating the Short Run Effects of South Africa's Employment Tax Incentive on Youth Employment Probabilities using A Difference-in-Differences Approach,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 84(2), pages 199-216, June.
- Vimal Ranchhod & Arden Finn, 2014. "Estimating the short run effects of South Africa's Employment Tax Incentive on youth employment probabilities using a difference-in-differences approach," SALDRU Working Papers 134, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-11-28 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2011-11-28 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ldr:wpaper:58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alison Siljeur). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sauctza.html .