Which instruments to preserve forest biodiversity?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Annie Hofstetter & Robert Lifran, 2009. "Couplage simple entre système d'information géographique et modèle multi-agents pour simuler l’impact des politiques publiques sur les dynamiques du paysage," Studies and Syntheses 09-02, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Dec 2009.
- Uwe Latacz-Lohmann & Carel Van der Hamsvoort, 1997. "Auctioning Conservation Contracts: A Theoretical Analysis and an Application," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 407-418.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-11-06 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2010-11-06 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2010-11-06 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lam:estudy:10-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patricia Modat). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lamplfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.