Pricing of Discount Bonds with a Markov Switching Regime
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Robert Elliott & Katsumasa Nishide, 2014. "Pricing of discount bonds with a Markov switching regime," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 509-522, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Camilla LandÊn, 2000. "Bond pricing in a hidden Markov model of the short rate," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 371-389.
- Asbjørn T. Hansen & Rolf Poulsen, 2000. "A simple regime switching term structure model," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 409-429.
- Robert Elliott & Rogemar Mamon, 2002. "An interest rate model with a Markovian mean reverting level," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(6), pages 454-458.
- Darrell Duffie & Jun Pan & Kenneth Singleton, 2000.
"Transform Analysis and Asset Pricing for Affine Jump-Diffusions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 68(6), pages 1343-1376, November.
- Darrell Duffie & Jun Pan & Kenneth Singleton, 1999. "Transform Analysis and Asset Pricing for Affine Jump-Diffusions," NBER Working Papers 7105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Elliott & John van der Hoek, 2001. "Stochastic flows and the forward measure," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 511-525.
- Hull, John & White, Alan, 1990. "Pricing Interest-Rate-Derivative Securities," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(4), pages 573-592.
- Darrell Duffie & Rui Kan, 1996. "A Yield-Factor Model Of Interest Rates," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(4), pages 379-406.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert J. Elliott & Katsumasa Nishide & Carlton‐James U. Osakwe, 2016. "Heston‐Type Stochastic Volatility with a Markov Switching Regime," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 36(9), pages 902-919, September.
- Mengzhe Zhang & Leunglung Chan, 2016. "Saddlepoint approximations to option price in a regime-switching model," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 55-69, February.
- Daniela Neykova & Marcos Escobar & Rudi Zagst, 2015. "Optimal investment in multidimensional Markov-modulated affine models," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 503-530, November.
More about this item
KeywordsInvestment; Bond pricing; term structure; Markov switching regime; Vasicek model; CIR model; stochastic flows.;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kyo:wpaper:859. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ryo Okui). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iekyojp.html .