Stochastic flows and the forward measure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. Bhar & C. Chiarella, 1997.
"Transformation of Heath?Jarrow?Morton models to Markovian systems,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 1-26.
- Ram Bhar & Carl Chiarella, 1995. "Transformation of Heath-Jarrow-Morton Models to Markovian Systems," Working Paper Series 53, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Harrison, J. Michael & Pliska, Stanley R., 1981. "Martingales and stochastic integrals in the theory of continuous trading," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 215-260, August.
- Hull, John & White, Alan, 1990. "Pricing Interest-Rate-Derivative Securities," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(4), pages 573-592.
- Björk, Tomas & Svensson, Lars, 1999. "On the Existence of Finite Dimensional Realizations for Nonlinear Forward Rate Models," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 338, Stockholm School of Economics.
- David Heath & Robert Jarrow & Andrew Morton, 2008.
"Bond Pricing And The Term Structure Of Interest Rates: A New Methodology For Contingent Claims Valuation,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 13, pages 277-305
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Heath, David & Jarrow, Robert & Morton, Andrew, 1992. "Bond Pricing and the Term Structure of Interest Rates: A New Methodology for Contingent Claims Valuation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 77-105, January.
- Carl Chiarella & Oh-Kang Kwon, 2000. "A Class of Heath-Jarrow-Morton Term Structure Models with Stochastic Volatility," Research Paper Series 34, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Cox, John C & Ingersoll, Jonathan E, Jr & Ross, Stephen A, 1985. "An Intertemporal General Equilibrium Model of Asset Prices," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 363-384, March.
- Peter Ritchken & L. Sankarasubramanian, 1995. "Volatility Structures Of Forward Rates And The Dynamics Of The Term Structure," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(1), pages 55-72.
- Tomas BjÃrk & Andrea Gombani, 1999. "Minimal realizations of interest rate models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 413-432.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hyndman, Cody Blaine, 2007. "Forward-backward SDEs and the CIR model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(17), pages 1676-1682, November.
- Robert Elliott & Katsumasa Nishide, 2014.
"Pricing of discount bonds with a Markov switching regime,"
Annals of Finance,
Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 509-522, August.
- Robert J. Elliott & Katsumasa Nishide, 2013. "Pricing of Discount Bonds with a Markov Switching Regime," KIER Working Papers 859, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Robert Elliott & Rogemar Mamon, 2002. "An interest rate model with a Markovian mean reverting level," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(6), pages 454-458.
- Shen, Yang & Siu, Tak Kuen, 2012. "Asset allocation under stochastic interest rate with regime switching," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1126-1136.
- Cody Hyndman & Xinghua Zhou, 2014. "Explicit solutions of quadratic FBSDEs arising from quadratic term structure models," Papers 1410.1220, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2014.
More about this item
KeywordsForward measure; exponential affine; bond pricing;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:5:y:2001:i:4:p:511-525. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .