Report NEP-ORE-2013-04-27This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roberto Casarin & Stefano Grassi & Francesco Ravazzolo & Herman K. van Dijk, 2013. "Parallel Sequential Monte Carlo for Efficient Density Combination: The DeCo Matlab Toolbox," Working Papers 2013:08, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Lukasz Gatarek & Lennart Hoogerheide & Koen Hooning & Herman K. van Dijk, 2013. "Censored Posterior and Predictive Likelihood in Left-Tail Prediction for Accurate Value at Risk Estimation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-060/III, Tinbergen Institute, revised 06 Mar 2014.
- Abounoori, Abbas Ali & Mohammadali, Hanieh & Gandali Alikhani, Nadiya & Naderi, Esmaeil, 2012. "Comparative study of static and dynamic neural network models for nonlinear time series forecasting," MPRA Paper 46466, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert J. Elliott & Katsumasa Nishide, 2013. "Pricing of Discount Bonds with a Markov Switching Regime," KIER Working Papers 859, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Sergei Ivashchenko, 2013. "Dynamic stochastic general equilibrium model with banks and endogenous defaults of firms," EUSP Deparment of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-02/13, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.