Discrete Public Goods with Incomplete Information
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Monteiro, P. K. & Temimi, Akram & Menezes, Flavio Marques, 1999. "Discrete public goods with incomplete information," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 359, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Menezes, F.M. & Monteiro, P.K. & Temini, A., 1998. "Discrete Public Goods With Incomplete Information," Papers 348, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Flavio Menezes & Paulo Klinger Monteiro & Akram Temimi, 1999. "Discrete Public goods with incomplete information," Microeconomics 9901004, EconWPA, revised 06 Jul 1999.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bergstrom, Theodore & Blume, Lawrence & Varian, Hal, 1986. "On the private provision of public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 25-49, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- NEP-ALL-2002-03-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIC-2002-03-14 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2002-03-14 (Public Economics)
More about this item
Keywordspublic goods; incomplete information; continuous distribution;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:kuiedp:9811. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/okokudk.html .