Discrete Public Goods With Incomplete Information
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Flavio Menezes & Paulo Klinger Monteiro & Akram Temimi, 1999. "Discrete Public goods with incomplete information," Microeconomics 9901004, EconWPA, revised 06 Jul 1999.
- Monteiro, P. K. & Temimi, Akram & Menezes, Flavio Marques, 1999. "Discrete public goods with incomplete information," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 359, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Flavio M. Menezes & Paulo K. Monteiro & Akram Temimi, 1998. "Discrete Public Goods with Incomplete Information," Discussion Papers 98-11, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bergstrom, Theodore & Blume, Lawrence & Varian, Hal, 1986. "On the private provision of public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 25-49, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D79 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Other
- D89 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Other
- H89 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Other
More about this item
KeywordsGAME THEORY ; INFORMATION ; PUBLIC GOODS;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:aunaec:348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dranuau.html .