Discrete Public Goods With Incomplete Information
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Flavio Menezes & Paulo Klinger Monteiro & Akram Temimi, 1999. "Discrete Public goods with incomplete information," Microeconomics 9901004, EconWPA, revised 06 Jul 1999.
- Monteiro, P. K. & Temimi, Akram & Menezes, Flavio Marques, 1999. "Discrete public goods with incomplete information," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 359, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Flavio M. Menezes & Paulo K. Monteiro & Akram Temimi, 1998. "Discrete Public Goods with Incomplete Information," Discussion Papers 98-11, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bergstrom, Theodore & Blume, Lawrence & Varian, Hal, 1986. "On the private provision of public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 25-49, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D79 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Other
- D89 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Other
- H89 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Other
More about this item
KeywordsGAME THEORY ; INFORMATION ; PUBLIC GOODS;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:aunaec:348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dranuau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.