Report NEP-PBE-2002-03-14This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Randall W. Eberts & George A. Erickcek, 2002. "The Role of Partnerships in Economic Development and Labor Markets in the United States," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 02-75, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- David M. Cutler, 2002. "Health Care and the Public Sector," NBER Working Papers 8802, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2002. "Highway Franchising and Real Estate Values," NBER Working Papers 8803, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:320 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bernard M.S. van Praag & Pedro Cardoso, 2002. "The Sustainability of the Pay-as-you-go System with Falling Birth Rates," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-021/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:wop:yalegr:840 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:322 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:323 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Axel Olaf Kern & Stephan Dieter Kupsch, 2002. "Internationale Vergleiche von Gesundheitssystemen und die Neubestimmung des Leistungskatalogs in der gesetzlichen Krankenversicherung - Was bringt ein Blick ueber die Grenzen?," Discussion Paper Series 217, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov, 2002. "Tax Policy Changes and Ex-dividend Behavior: The Case of Sweden," Umeå Economic Studies 585, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Bruno S. Frey & Stephan Meier, "undated". "Pro-Social Behavior, Reciprocity or Both?," IEW - Working Papers 107, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Flavio M. Menezes & Paulo K. Monteiro & Akram Temimi, 1998. "Discrete Public Goods with Incomplete Information," Discussion Papers 98-11, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Eric A. Hanushek, 2002. "Publicly Provided Education," NBER Working Papers 8799, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.