On the Impact of Digital Technologies on Corruption: Evidence from U.S. States and Across Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oyelaran-Oyeyinka, Banji & Lal, Kaushalesh, 2005.
"Internet diffusion in sub-Saharan Africa: A cross-country analysis,"
Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 507-527, August.
- Oyelaran-Oyeyinka, Banji & Lal, Kaushalesh, 2003. "The Internet Diffusion in Sub-Saharan Africa: A cross-country Analysis," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 2003-05, United Nations University - INTECH.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goel, Rajeev K. & Nelson, Michael A. & Naretta, Michael A., 2012. "The internet as an indicator of corruption awareness," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 64-75.
More about this item
Keywordspublic corruption; internet; information;
- K4 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ICT-2008-05-10 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-LAW-2008-05-10 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-REG-2008-05-10 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:kuiedp:0811. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/okokudk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.