Report NEP-REG-2008-05-10This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dzhumashev, Ratbek, 2008. "Corruption and regulatory burden," MPRA Paper 2081, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Colin Pugh & Juan Yermo, 2008. "Funding Regulations and Risk Sharing," OECD Working Papers on Insurance and Private Pensions 17, OECD Publishing.
- Ameer, Rashid, 2007. "Product Market Competition, Regulation and Dividend Payout Policy of Malaysian Banks," MPRA Paper 8579, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Barnebeck Andersen & Jeanet Bentzen & Carl-Johan Dalgaard & Pablo Selaya, 2008. "On the Impact of Digital Technologies on Corruption: Evidence from U.S. States and Across Countries," Discussion Papers 08-11, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Otto, Daniel, 2008. "Economic Impacts of Fall Commercial Nutrient Regulation," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12932, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.