Report NEP-ICT-2008-05-10This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Barnebeck Andersen & Jeanet Bentzen & Carl-Johan Dalgaard & Pablo Selaya, 2008. "On the Impact of Digital Technologies on Corruption: Evidence from U.S. States and Across Countries," Discussion Papers 08-11, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Moga, Liliana Mihaela & Virlanuta, Florina Oana & Buhociu, Florin Marian & Moga, George, 2007. "The Internet as a business environment in Romania," MPRA Paper 8562, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Natalie Svarcova & Petr Svarc, 2008. "Technology adoption and herding behavior in complex social networks," Working Papers IES 2008/07, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised May 2008.
- Francesco VENTURINI, 2008. "Information Technology, Research & Development, or Both? What Really Drives A Nation's Productivity," Working Papers 321, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Wagner, Joachim, 2007. "Neue Möglichkeiten zur Nutzung vertraulicher amtlicher Personen- und Firmendaten (Research Data Centers and new ways to access confidential official micro data)," FDZ Methodenreport 200702_de, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].