A Note on the Correlated Random Coefficient Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Browning & Valérie Lechene, 2003.
"Children and Demand: Direct and Non-Direct Effects,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 9-31, January.
- Valerie Lechene & Martin Browning, 2002. "Children and Demand: Direct and Non-Direct Effects," Economics Series Working Papers 16, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christophe Kolodziejczyk, 2006. "Retirement and Fixed Costs to Work: An Empirical Analysis," CAM Working Papers 2006-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
More about this item
Keywordscorrelated random coefficient model; bias; discrete choice;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2006-08-26 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ECM-2006-08-26 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:kuieca:2006_10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/camkudk.html .