Report NEP-ECM-2006-08-26This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:umc:wpaper:0609 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kenneth D. West & Todd Clark, 2006. "Approximately Normal Tests for Equal Predictive Accuracy in Nested Models," NBER Technical Working Papers 0326, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David E. A. Giles, 2006. "Spurious Regressions With Time-Series data: Further Asymptotic Results," Econometrics Working Papers 0603, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Yuanhua Feng, 2002. "Modelling Different Volatility Components in High-Frequency Financial Returns," CoFE Discussion Paper 02-18, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Christophe Kolodziejczyk, 2006. "A Note on the Correlated Random Coefficient Model," CAM Working Papers 2006-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Ole E Barndorff-Nielsen & Peter Hansen & Asger Lunde & Neil Shephard, 2006. "Designing realised kernels to measure the ex-post variation of equity prices in the presence of noise," OFRC Working Papers Series 2006fe05, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Chin Nam Low & Heather Anderson & Ralph D. Snyder, 2006. "Beveridge-Nelson Decomposition with Markov Switching," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 17/06, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Orazio Attanasio & Margherita Borella, 2006. "Stochastic Components of Individual Consumption: A Time Series Analysis of Grouped Data," NBER Working Papers 12456, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klaus Abberger, 2004. "A simple graphical method to explore tail-dependence in stock-return pairs," CoFE Discussion Paper 04-03, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Carl Bonham & Richard Cohen & Shigeyuki Abe, 2006. "The Rationality and Heterogeneity of Survey Forecasts of the Yen-Dollar Exchange Rate: A Reexamination," Working Papers 200611, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.