Residual Wage Disparity and Coordination Unemployment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Benoit Julien & John Kennes & Ian King, 2006. "Residual Wage Disparity And Coordination Unemployment," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 47(3), pages 961-989, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aaron Schiff & Martin Browning & John Kennes, 2005. "Lots of Heterogeneity in a Matching Model," 2005 Meeting Papers 799, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Basov, Suren & King, Ian & Uren, Lawrence, 2014. "Worker heterogeneity, the job-finding rate, and technical change," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 159-177.
- John Kennes & Daniel le Maire, 2013. "Competing Auctions of Skills," CAM Working Papers 2014_01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Kaas Leo, 2010. "Variable Search Intensity with Coordination Unemployment," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-33, October.
- Ronald Wolthoff, 2009. "Ex Ante and Ex Post Inefficiency in Search and Matching Models," 2009 Meeting Papers 774, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- John Kennes & Daniel le Maire, 2010. "Coordination Frictions and Job Heterogeneity: A Discrete Time Analysis," Economics Working Papers 2010-05, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Derek Stacey, 2012.
"Information, Commitment, and Separation in Illiquid Housing Markets,"
2012 Meeting Papers
401, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Derek G. Stacey, 2013. "Information, Commitment, and Separation in Illiquid Housing Markets," Working Papers 039, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Stacey, Derek G., 2012. "Information, Commitment, and Separation in Illiquid Housing Markets," Queen's Economics Department Working Papers 274553, Queen's University - Department of Economics.
- Derek G. Stacey, 2012. "Information, Commitment, and Separation in Illiquid Housing Markets," Working Papers 1289, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Benoît Julien & John Kennes & Ian King & Sephorah Mangin, 2009. "Directed search, unemployment and public policy," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 42(3), pages 956-983, August.
- John Kennes & Daniel le Maire, 2013. "Job Heterogeneity and Coordination Frictions," Economics Working Papers 2013-09, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Wolthoff, Ronald P., 2011. "It's About Time: Implications of the Period Length in an Equilibrium Job Search Model," IZA Discussion Papers 6002, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E25 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Aggregate Factor Income Distribution
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-11-30 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:kuieca:2004_20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/camkudk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .