A Synthesis of Recent Developments in the Theory of Capital Tax Competition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edwards, Jeremy & Keen, Michael, 1996. "Tax competition and Leviathan," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 113-134, January.
- Bucovetsky, Sam & Wilson, John Douglas, 1991. "Tax competition with two tax instruments," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 333-350, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ãzlem Onaran & Valerie Boesch, 2014.
"The effect of globalization on the distribution of taxes and social expenditures in Europe: do welfare state regimes matter?,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 46(2), pages 373-397, February.
- Ã–zlem Onaran & Valerie Boesch, 2014. "The Effect of Globalization on the Distribution of Taxes and Social Expenditures in Europe: Do Welfare State Regimes Matter?," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 46(2), pages 373-397, February.
- Onaran, Özlem & Boesch, Valerie, 2013. "The effect of globalization on the distribution of taxes and social expenditures in Europe: Do welfare state regimes matter?," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 14053, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Onaran, Özlem & Boesch, Valerie, 2014. "The effect of globalization on the distribution of taxes and social expenditures in Europe: do welfare state regimes matter?," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 9433, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- repec:ebd:wpaper:153 is not listed on IDEAS
- C. Dembour, 2008. "Competition for Business Location: A Survey," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 89-111, June.
- Ozlem Onaran & Valerie Boesch & Markus Leibrecht, 2012. "How Does Globalization Affect The Implicit Tax Rates On Labor Income, Capital Income, And Consumption In The European Union?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 50(4), pages 880-904, October.
- Mara (Nandra), Eugenia Ramona, 2007. "Tax Competition in the European Union – Evidence from Panel Data," MPRA Paper 21082, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
More about this item
Keywordstax competition; capital taxation; capital mobility;
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:epruwp:04-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epcbsdk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.