Effects of Tax Incentives on Sales of Eco-Friendly Vehicles: Evidence from Japan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chandra, Ambarish & Gulati, Sumeet & Kandlikar, Milind, 2010. "Green drivers or free riders? An analysis of tax rebates for hybrid vehicles," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 78-93, September.
- Arie Beresteanu & Shanjun Li, 2011. "Gasoline Prices, Government Support, And The Demand For Hybrid Vehicles In The United States," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 52(1), pages 161-182, February.
- Gallagher, Kelly Sims & Muehlegger, Erich, 2011.
"Giving green to get green? Incentives and consumer adoption of hybrid vehicle technology,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Gallagher, Kelly Sims & Muehlegger, Erich, 2008. "Giving Green to Get Green: Incentives and Consumer Adoption of Hybrid Vehicle Technology," Working Paper Series rwp08-009, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tomomi Miyazaki, 2015. "Fiscal Stimulus Effectiveness in Japan: Evidence from Recent Policies," Discussion Papers 1508, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Heechul Min, 2015. "Korea's Cash-for-Clunkers Program: Household-Level Evidence," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 29(4), pages 347-363, December.
- Tomomi Miyazaki, 2014. "Fiscal Policy Effectiveness in Japan: Experiences from Recent Policies," Discussion Papers 1416, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- repec:taf:applec:v:49:y:2017:i:58:p:5856-5864 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:209:y:2018:i:c:p:108-119 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEco-Friendly Vehicle; Hybrid Electric Vehicle; Tax Cuts; Subsidy; Gasoline Prices;
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
- Q55 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Technological Innovation
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-03-15 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2014-03-15 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2014-03-15 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2014-03-15 (Public Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2014-03-15 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:koe:wpaper:1412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kimiaki Shirahama). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fekobjp.html .