The curse of uninformed voting: An experimental study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Coupe, Tom & Noury, Abdul G., 2004.
"Choosing not to choose: on the link between information and abstention,"
Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 261-265, August.
- Abdul Ghafar Noury & Tom Coupé, 2004. "Choosing not to choose: on the link between information and abstention," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7756, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Dino Gerardi & Margaret A. McConnell & Julian Romero & Leeat Yariv, 2009. "Get Out the (Costly) Vote: Institutional Design for Greater Participation," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 121, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- David Dreyer Lassen, 2004. "The Effect of Information on Voter Turnout: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," EPRU Working Paper Series 04-03, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Oliveros, Santiago, 2013. "Abstention, ideology and information acquisition," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 148(3), pages 871-902.
- Colin F. Camerer & Teck-Hua Ho & Juin-Kuan Chong, 2004. "A Cognitive Hierarchy Model of Games," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 119(3), pages 861-898.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhattacharya, Sourav & Duffy, John & Kim, Sun-Tak, 2014. "Compulsory versus voluntary voting: An experimental study," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 111-131.
- Bouton, Laurent & Llorente-Saguer, Aniol & Malherbe, Frédéric, 2017.
"Unanimous rules in the laboratory,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 179-198.
- Bouton, Laurent & Llorente-Saguer, Aniol & Malherbe, Frédéric, 2016. "Unanimous Rules in the Laboratory," CEPR Discussion Papers 11087, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laurent Bouton & Aniol Llorente-Saguer & Frédéric Malherbe, 2016. "Unanimous Rules in the Laboratory," NBER Working Papers 21943, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexander Elvitar & Andrei Gomberg & César Martinelli & Thomas R. Palfrey, 2014. "Ignorance and bias in collective decision:Theory and experiments," Working Papers 1401, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Mark T. Le Quement & Isabel Marcin, 2016. "Communication and voting in heterogeneous committees: An experimental study," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2016_05, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, revised Oct 2016.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2013-09-06 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CDM-2013-09-06 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-EXP-2013-09-06 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-POL-2013-09-06 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kls:series:0064. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kiryl Khalmetski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/swkoede.html .