Report NEP-POL-2013-09-06This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Maloney & Andrew Pickering, 2013. "Political Competition, Political Donations, Economic Policy and Growth," Discussion Papers 13/21, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Bordignon, Massimo & Nannicini, Tommaso & Tabellini, Guido, 2013. "Moderating Political Extremism: Single Round vs Runoff Elections under Plurality Rule," IZA Discussion Papers 7561, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Keefer, Philip, 2013. "Organizing for prosperity : collective action, political parties and the political economy of development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6583, The World Bank.
- Revelli, Federico, 2013. "Tax Limits and Local Democracy," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201336, University of Turin.
- Kim, Byung-Yeon & Choi, Syngjoo & Lee, Jungmin & Lee, Sokbae & Choi, Kyunghui, 2013. "Do Institutions Affect Social Preferences? Evidence from Divided Korea," IZA Discussion Papers 7567, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- M.R. van den Berg & M. de Nooij, 2013. "The bidding paradox: why economists, consultants and politicians disagree on the economic effects of mega sports events but might agree on their attractiveness," Working Papers 13-08, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Jens Großer & Michael Seebauer, 2013. "The curse of uninformed voting: An experimental study," Working Paper Series in Economics 64, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Gregmar Galinato & Hayley Chouinard & Phil Wandschneider, 2013. "Making Friends to Influence Others: Entry and Contribution Decisions that Affect Social Capital in an Association," Working Papers 2013-01, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Grigoriadis, Theocharis, 2013. "A political theory of Russian orthodoxy: Evidence from public goods experiments," Discussion Papers 2013/14, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.